domingo, 25 de octubre de 2020

How to transform the worst day of my life into the best day

The best concert I had in my life was Lollapalooza 2019, because with my friend (Aillen) from university, we managed to enter the festival illegally.  It all started because we really wanted to see C. Tangana, a Spanish artist who sings trap and has a very good sense of aesthetics, the problem is that he had only come to Chile for this concert so there was no doubt we has to see him.  He was going to perform on Sunday at the Lollapalooza. 

In parallel, due to the high costs and the lack of time to get the money, we decided to buy second-hand bracelets (bad idea), in the end it turned out that they scammed us but we discovered it when we arrived at the entrance of the festival and they did not let us enter. It was horrible, even though we must have doubted the  because of how cheap the bracelets were, we decided to believe in the illusion that we had found the needle in a haystack.  

Anyway, between despair and wandering from door to door on the outskirts of O'higgins Park, we discovered that the bracelets were blocked after leaving the festival, so we devised a strategy that consisted of me acting as if I was sick. When the bracelet was denied we explained at the entrance that we had to go out due to my health to look for medicines and I did not want to miss the festival after "practically paying the entrance price with an organ", surprisingly they believed us, I don't know If it had been my face or the fact that I had a bag of medicines in my bag (which I always do since I suffer from many headaches and gastritis when I get stressed), that they even gave me water to try to “stabilize” me.  After a few minutes to help me, they told us where the nursing was in case I “felt bad” again and they let us in.  After we got away from the door we ran to meet another friend from university(Gaby) who at that moment was watching the performance of Polima Westcoast (Chilean Trap) and we left for the C.Tangana stage to be able to be upfront.  I don't know if it was the adrenaline rush from everything that had happened in a short lapse of time or the fact that we were upfront to see the artist we loved and hear a lot of people sing his songs, but I will certainly say that I reached nirvana.  The best of all was that after we saw Rosalia, we listened to Sam Smith while sitting in some armchairs that had a privileged view while we danced, I won an award without doing anything and finally and after years of teenage passion I could see The 1975 and The Arctic Monkeys.


THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!


1 comentario: