domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

Art

The truth is that I didn't know what to talk in this new post, but to continue with the theme oriented in my “passions,” I decided this time to focus on my main hobby.

I think that one of my favorite hobbies, that I have always had in my life, is art. Since I'm a girl I always liked drawing and the colors. I have a collection of colored pens, but I believe that the majority of the children have it had, although I mine, I still have it.

 In my life, I have had very few opportunities for to develop myself in this area, by which I always thinking that I haven’t talent, until my 15 years, when I started paint in oil. In those years, painting was my way out because the art making me feel very good...well , And that made me forget the fact that if I was talented or not to paint However, although I try to follow painting I can’t do it because I have very little time for this hobby.

4 comentarios:

  1. I also really like art, it is a good way to express yourself and release energy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are a really artist my friend, I love your creations!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. art ... what a perfect subject but at the same time so complex, one of the greatest mysteries that the universe has and that humans exercise but in essence they will not understand since it is something superior to all.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Never give up! Just listen ur heart and do what u love

    ResponderEliminar