viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2020

Twitter thread about the “aserejé” song

I didn’t know what to write about in this post. The truth is that my brain is fried... In the end, I decided to talk about a Twitter thread. A long time ago, I saw this twitter thread that blew my mind and it talked about the ASEREJE song.


I believe that all of us know this song ( TEMITA DE LOS NOVENTAS). 

The song is about a dude who’s been wandering around the street. He goes to a club where he knows the DJ and the DJ plays his favorite song …… and here is where the twitter theory is born: the boy that ordered the song apparently doesn't know its lyrics.

The twitter thread said that it’s not true that the guy doesn’t know the lyrics. But actually he was so drugged that he couldn’t pronounce it clearly. So, the twitterer comes to the conclusion that the favorite song of Diego is Rapper’s Delight by The SugarHill Gang…






I don't know if it's true, but it makes a lot of sense to me!!!!!


Just listen to the two songs and you will see how similar they are.


In any case, I don't know about you, but for me with my level of pronunciation, I wouldn't have had to be drugged to sing it just as badly as Diego did.


3 comentarios:

  1. What???? What do you say??? I am in shock aaaaaa aa a a

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am literally in shock, speechless, see you next week, thanks for this.<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. O M G! I will speak of this at every party xd

    ResponderEliminar