domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2020

Work !?

In the past, I thought my dream job was to be a magazine editor, in other words, I wanted to have a job that balanced both artistic aspects and criticism. I wanted to write about trends, controversy and issues that affect society and expose or report about new people through interviews. But, now I just want to finish this year.


Nowadays I haven't been thinking about working. I believe that the conditions in that world are very difficult and I don't want to think about my future.


I know that my dream job doesn't exist, because the magazine format is disappearing due to the virtualization of the media.


I don’t like working in an office because I believe it is very boring. For that reason, probably, I will look for a job in which I have to travel or move a lot because I don't want to stay in an office.


Now, the only idea I have in my mind is that I want to study artistical aesthetics, after finishing my Journalism program, because I think that is important to keep up studying. In addition, I want to fill my artistic void.


It may be because I've always been interested in the role of an artistic director. I think it's a well paid job, it also seems very fun and dynamic, but I don't have any hopes for my future.



3 comentarios:

  1. A famous person one time said. " you know, I guess one person can make a difference" and I think if your dream job doesn't exist maybe you can be the person that will make it come true.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are wonderful and you would be good at anything you want to do.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wooow, your ideas are fantastic! Surely you can do what you want in the most creative way

    ResponderEliminar